Jousting sentence example
- The theater and the lavish costumes, surroundings and plays were the new form of entertainment and contributed to the decline of jousting.
- Throughout history there has always been some form of verbal acrobatics or jousting involving rhymes within the Afro-American community.
- Demonstrating how cannons work or jousting knights or naval fighting techniques.
- Or if they're crazy about horses, how about jousting, polo or horse riding lessons?
- In the Middle Ages the Common was the site for jousting tournaments, archery competitions, fetes and general merrymaking.Advertisement
- The knight in shining armor may come from a time period well before Henry VIII, but it fits right in with the medieval time period and the popular sport of jousting.
- Guests can go head-to-head in an inflatable jousting arena.
- Each had a jousting stick with a large hard foam end.
- A Robin Hood festival takes place each summer, offering the spectacle of jousting, archery and falconry.
- The fun and excitement continues outside in the summer months where you can enjoy skilled demonstrations of jousting, falconry and horsemanship.Advertisement
- When feudal possessions, instead of being purely personal, were vested in the families of the holder after the death of Charlemagne, Tournai was specially assigned to Baldwin of the Iron Arm by [[Charles (disambiguation)|Charles Knights Jousting With Cronells On Tt-Tfir Lances]].