Jotting sentence example
- She ran to her desk and pulled out a journal, jotting down her latest symptom.
- Take note of what your family purchases in a typical month, jotting down brand preferences and the average price you pay for each item.
- They often imagine someone sitting in a smoky French café, wearing a beret and jotting notes in a small leather-bound book.
- In fact, many devoted scrapbookers say they keep a small notebook in their purse for jotting down their sources of inspiration.
- If you are pulling your child out of school, spend some time jotting down the basic problems you see in the school your child was in.Advertisement
- Get a notebook and pen and start jotting down ideas as soon as you find out you're moving.
- Keep a notebook with you for jotting down article ideas, facts to investigate, or colorful phrases to use in your own fiction writing.
- At home, this may simply entail jotting down a note to remind yourself what your planned snacks for the day will be, while obligations away from home might require more planning.
- She gritted her teeth and forced her attention to the stack of books, jotting down notes on her notepad.
- After you have spent some days mulling over what makes your partner special and jotting notes down, set aside time to actually sit down and make your first attempt at writing your vows.Advertisement
- jotting only, in Matthew Knight's hand] 11 General Remarks [on the Laws?
- And if YOU sat and wrote Some short jotting, or note, We'll not need another for ages.
- It's perfect for jotting down recipes, notes, shopping lists, and more.
- The students might compare their initial jotting with the final discussion.
- Use junk mail envelopes, the backs of receipts, and other small scraps of paper for jotting notes and memos.Advertisement
- Be prepared by jotting down a short outline on a note card and having a groomsman or bridesmaid hold onto it until the vows.
- The most common strategy for solving sudoku puzzles is also the best: scanning, jotting, verifying and repeating.