Jostling sentence example
- A woman gave a cry, and the sound of jostling grew closer.
- She rose and ran into the bathroom, jostling Hannah out of the way as she slammed and locked the door.
- Teaching & Projects Abroad is based in the bustling city of Kathmandu full of jostling crowds, rickety bullock carts and noisy auto-rickshaws.
- It was at first impossible to enter the drawing-room door for the crowd of members and guests jostling one another and trying to get a good look at Bagration over each other's shoulders, as if he were some rare animal.
- Secure the camera as firmly as possible to minimize jostling for a smoother video.Advertisement
- C. Such a velocity ought accordingly to be set up in a part i cle of -12 grammes mass immersed in air or liquid at 0Ã‚° C., by the continual jostling of the surrounding molecules or particles.
- Standard laptop bags are equipped to handle laptops of all sizes and weights, and provide padding and protection from jostling and other movements.
- Because netbooks are portable and lightweight, they are subject to a lot of jostling and abuse just through normal use.
- C. Such a velocity ought accordingly to be set up in a part i cle of -12 grammes mass immersed in air or liquid at 0° C., by the continual jostling of the surrounding molecules or particles.
- Down below, the little town could be seen with its white, red-roofed houses, its cathedral, and its bridge, on both sides of which streamed jostling masses of Russian troops.Advertisement