Jostle sentence example
- Solar systems do not jostle each other in space.
- Old & new buildings jostle for space near the bus station.
- jostle the 1983 series, a fourth channel was now jostling for the wandering viewer's attention.
- jostle for power.
- In 1732 their leaders were the brothers Erskine, one of whom, Ebenezer, preached a sermon accusing professed Presbyterians as guilty of " an attempt to jostle Christ out of his church."Advertisement
- jostle he went off to the bar with the order, pushing his way through the jostling crowd.
- petulant tone, in which important matters jostle with others of less significance.
- The fronds of towering palm trees jostle for position above the medieval ramparts where nesting storks colonize each vacant turret.
- As other wannabes jostle to express their devastation to the cameras they start to realize that everyone wants to cash in on the tragedy.
- Deidre let the group jostle her down a small hallway that emptied out into an alley behind the row of buildings.Advertisement
- Especially in winter and early spring crowds of European and American tourists, Russian pilgrims and Bokharan devotees jostle one another in the streets in picturesque incongruity.
- In addition, you will want to pack your patience, especially if you are shooting in a large crowd with other camera-wielding spectators who may jostle you while they try to snap their perfect fireworks photo.
- What this means is that there are no moving parts, and as a result, the tunes will not "skip" in the way that a CD player would if you happen to jostle it.
- As you walk, you will jostle the baby around and gravity may bring the baby down into position in the birth canal.