Jos sentence example
- 48), and that two Jewish brigands maintained themselves for years in Neerda in the swamps of Babylonia, and were acknowledged as dynasts by Artabanus (Jos.
- 13), and the tradition that Nehemiah rebuilt this Temple (Jos.
- 7) every Sabbath day (probably on two golden saucers; see Jos.
- I) are intended is disputed; it is uncertain whether Judah suffered in 605 B.C. (Berossus in Jos.
- 19) or was left unharmed (Jos.Advertisement
- 12 Septuagint; or fourteen, Jos.
- 9, but were stilled by a rather clever though wrong use of Jos.
- 8, § 9); if the Pharisees washed, the Essenes bathed before dinner; if the Pharisees ascribed some things to Fate, the Essenes ascribed all (Jos.
- 3) the Phoenicians, who had long been settled on the coast and occupied Sidon, founded Tyre in the year before the fall of Troy; possibly the date 1198 B.C., given by Menander of Ephesus (in Jos.
- 21-23 is largely parallel to Jos.Advertisement
- This is probably the Hammath of Jos.
- These two volumes have recently been edited and published by Dr Jos.
- Quarrels broke out it, the cabinet between Seor Jos Echeray.
- Another, somewhat later, was first published by Jos.
- Another money clip to check out is the Jos.Advertisement
- Banks: Choose a classic trench coat or one of the many other styles at Jos.
- She is the sister of actress Beatriz Castro and telenovela producer José Alberto Castro, and the mother to singer Cristian Castro and filmmaker Michelle Sáinz Castro.