Joram sentence example
- Ultimately Tibni and his brother Joram (1 Kings xvi.
- Israel was divided into two camps, until, on the death of Tibni and his brother Joram, Omri became sole king (c. 887 B.C.).
- 4 seq., 19), pointing to the revolt of Edom under Joram (2 Kings viii.
- The offence of shedding innocent blood charged on them by Joel is natural after these events, but hardly so in connexion with the revolt against Joram.
- The name Jhvh enters into the composition of many proper names of persons in the Old Testament, either as the initial element, in the form Jehoor Jo- (as in Jehoram, Joram), or as the final element, in the form -jahu or -jah (as in Adonijahu, Adonijah).Advertisement