Jolted sentence example
- Her body jolted in recognition as their bodies met, even though his face was shadowed.
- His mental prod jolted her awake.
- Suddenly, the ground jolted and shook, throwing her onto her stomach.
- Magic jolted through him like electricity, flinging him onto his back.
- Before her eyes could focus, pain jolted through her.Advertisement
- In each of the long German carts six or more pale, dirty, bandaged men were being jolted over the stony road.
- His horse lagged behind the adjutant's and jolted him at every step.
- The wounded, bandaged with rags, with pale cheeks, compressed lips, and knitted brows, held on to the sides of the carts as they were jolted against one another.
- The brush of their skin had jolted her with a rush unlike anything she'd ever felt.
- From behind him Bondarchuk, an hussar he knew, jolted against him and looked angrily at him.Advertisement
- The pod jolted and dropped, the sickening sense making her nauseous.
- jolted awake by a low rustling from outside the window.
- reexaminehas been shocked and jolted into reexamining what to be pro-European means in the times we live.
- But it has been shocked and jolted into reexamining what to be pro-European means in the times we live.
- The flow of electrons inside a solar cell is created when the electrons are jolted by an influx of energy (sunlight), and are knocked loose from the semi-conductor.Advertisement
- Nesting--the napping and fatigue occurring in pregnancy are jolted by a sudden burst of energy that leaves some women papering the nursery, making long to-do lists and attending to other important provisions.