Jokingly sentence example
- It wasn't until after he left and Katie jokingly asked if they had set a date, that she remembered.
- Some people jokingly refer to them as "butt floss."
- Two months later, Abdul jokingly told David Letterman on his talk show that her "erratic behavior" was because she had been "abducted by aliens."
- The Red Hat Society poem was written by Jenny Joseph, who was born in 1932 and jokingly entitled it "Warning."
- She jokingly asked in her acceptance speech whether she really earned it, or whether she just wore everyone down.Advertisement
- Although fluorescent lighting is often jokingly blamed for unflattering dressing room mirror reflections, it is not necessarily a bad way to light a room.
- Just the other day we were talking and he jokingly said, "I don't know why anyone would like me..." and I replied, "What are you talking about?
- Glancing at Katie in the mirror as she helped with the wedding dress, Carmen spoke jokingly.
- So she said â€“ jokingly, of course: No thank you, honey.
- As he himself jokingly said: he knew how to conquer men, but the Lion and the Wolf (Leo and Lupus) were too strong for him.Advertisement