Joint tenancy sentence example
- The theory, as expressed in legal phrase by St Cyprian in the 3rd century, was that the apostolic power of delegated sovereignty from the Lord, alike legislative and judicial, was held in joint-tenancy by the whole body of Catholic bishops.
- In the following year he was again looking for a country house, and lighted upon Kelmscott manor house, in the Upper Thames valley, which he took at first in joint-tenancy with Rossetti and used principally as a holiday home.
- Under English law most homes are owned under joint tenancy agreements, which means the property is owned by both partners.
- Whether the occupiers together have a joint tenancy or whether they each have individual licenses will depend on the particular circumstances of the case.
- Since 1925 severance of a joint tenancy of a legal estate is impossible.Advertisement