Joiners sentence example
- When the wood is required in a "dry" state for joiners' work, twice the length of time is given.
- The Bhutias are neat joiners, and their doors, windows and panelling are perfect in their way.
- The native supply of wood for industrial purposes was exceedingly bad: there was no native wood long enough and straight enough to be used in joiners work or sculpture without fitting and patching: palm trees were abundant, and if the trees could be spared, their split stems could be used for roofing.
- For joiners' work the drying of the wood is often hastened by stacking the timber in well-ventilated rooms kept at a temperature of from 80° to 150° F.
- For joiners' work, however, it is well adapted, and glue adheres strongly to it, though nails do not hold well.Advertisement
- Dating back to the 1700s, The Joiners Arms began life as a cottage, later becoming an alehouse.
- The joiner's workshop features all the tools joiner's workshop features all the tools joiners would have needed.
- These include four full time joiners, two people working on the hire fleet and two mechanics.
- One of PwC's recent joiners is a Pole.Advertisement
- joiners shop will stock them.
- joiners workshop and the water power was supplemented by a diesel engine.
- For joiners' work the drying of the wood is often hastened by stacking the timber in well-ventilated rooms kept at a temperature of from 80Ã‚° to 150Ã‚° F.
- Join a homeschool support group: Even if a parent or family aren't "joiners," belonging to a support group can have some great benefits.