Join-up sentence example
- It was intended later to continue this line from Vierni to Semipalatinsk (about goo versts) and join up with the Trans-Siberian line.
- A member of the Hofkriegsrath from Vienna had come to Kutuzov the day before with proposals and demands for him to join up with the army of the Archduke Ferdinand and Mack, and Kutuzov, not considering this junction advisable, meant, among other arguments in support of his view, to show the Austrian general the wretched state in which the troops arrived from Russia.
- Shall we join up our packs? asked Nicholas.
- His Serene Highness has passed through Mozhaysk in order to join up with the troops moving toward him and has taken up a strong position where the enemy will not soon attack him.
- Two of the commanders of large parties--one a Pole and the other a German--sent invitations to Denisov almost simultaneously, requesting him to join up with their divisions to attack the convoy.Advertisement
- First among Blake authors to join up was Norman Goddard, who wrote under the pseudonym of Mark Darran.
- Perhaps you'll even get to the point where you're in such good condition, you might just go ahead and join up.
- After he was booted out of the band, he was hoping to join up with Mick Jones in Big Audio Dynamite, however, his heroin problem was so severe that this never happened.
- The main Myspace page has a good amount of information and there are a good number of fans to join up with.