Joh sentence example
- The son of a miller, his name originally was Johann Muller, but he called himself, from his birthplace, Joh.
- Thus the Roman edition of 1507, edited by Marcus Benaventura and Joa Cota, contains 6 modern maps, and to these was added in 1508 Joh.
- In addition to the works already cited in the course of this article the following are for various reasons important: Joh.
- Rettberg, Kirchengeschichte Deutschlands (GOttingen, 1845-1848) have also demonstrated its untrustworthiness, while the Bollandists, De Rivaz and Joh.
- Besides the one dissected by Pare, as above mentioned, Joh.Advertisement
- The final fall of Napoleon in 1815 gave the people of the United Kingdom leisure to think about their possessions at the Ante podes; and in 1817 free settlers commenced to arrive in coy siderable numbers, attracted by the success of Captain Joh i M'Arthur, an officer in the New South Wales Regiment, who had demonstrated that the soil, grass and climate were well adapted for the growth.