Jodhpur sentence example
- Jodhpur boots are short, ankle length boots with a low heel that can be used as an alternative to the longer riding boots, which many people find restrictive, hot and uncomfortable.
- Unlike cowboy boots, which are often richly ornamented and come in all the colors of the rainbow, jodhpur boots tend to be simple, subdued footwear in black or shades of brown.
- St. Croix Saddlery - Check out St. Croix's collection of jodhpur boots by Ariat, along with other riding necessities, books, videos, gifts - they even have used saddles for sale!
- The tract lying to the north-west contains the states of Bikanir, Jaisalmer and Jodhpur.
- Day 3 This morning you will be taken to Jodhpur where you will visit the Mehrangarh Fort and the marble cenotaph at Jaswant Thada.Advertisement
- Jodhpur boots are a great choice for anyone who likes to ride horses or anyone who just wants a pair of sturdy, nice-looking, comfortable boots to knock around in.
- Jodhpur boots, which are also frequently referred to as paddock boots, are boots specially suited to riding horses, particularly with an English saddle.
- Jodhpur pants and boots were both named after the city of Jodhpur in the Rajastan region of India.
- There are a variety of styles of jodhpur boots for equestrians and other boot enthusiasts to choose from.
- For a great selection, head to the internet to search for jodhpur / paddock boots.Advertisement
- These are as follow: (1) Mewar residency, with headquarters at Udaipur, comprising the states of Udaipur (Mewar), Dungarpur, Partabgarh and Banswara; (2) Jaipur residency, with headquarters at Jaipur, comprising the states of Jaipur and Kishangarh, with the estate of Lawa; (3) Western Rajputana states residency, with headquarters at Jodhpur, comprising the states of Jodhpur, Jaisalmer and Sirohi; (4) Bikanir agency, with headquarters at Bikanir; (5) Alwar agency, with headquarters at Alwar; (6) Eastern Rajputana states agency, with headquarters at Bharatpur, comprising the states of Bharatpur, Dholpur, and Karauli; (7) Haraoti-Tonk agency, with headquarters at Deoli, comprising the states of Tonk and Bundi, with the estate of Shahpura; (8) Kotah-Jhalawar agency, with headquarters at Kotah, comprising the states of Kotah and Jhalawar.
- Dogwood London - Those on the other side of the pond might want to check out this online retailer's selection of handsome jodhpur boots and other horseback riding gear.
- With the exception of the sub-montane districts of Jodhpur, which lie immediately below the Aravallis, this division is sandy, ill-watered and unproductive, improving gradually from a desert in the northwest and west to comparatively fertile land on the east.
- From this time forward the history of Bikanir was mainly that of the wars with Jodhpur, which raged intermittently throughout the 18th century.
- This article of clothing is sometimes loose, sometimes tight all the way, sometimes loose as far as the knee and tight below like Jodhpur riding breeches.Advertisement
- The railway from Jodhpur has been extended towards Bhatinda in the Punjab; on the northern border, the Ghaggar canal in the Punjab irrigates about 5000 acres.