Jocks sentence example
- It was a hit so they souped it up to peddle it to the jocks that were too lazy to use their legs while they trolled for honeys.
- Kinetic Whitney falls in with some former jocks who have kryptonite tattoes that give them the power to walk through the walls.
- For anybody who said they liked the magic, there'd be two popular jocks who'd hurl insults as all their friends laughed.
- Which outside riders (non regular jocks) are on live ones?
- Big tartan kisses from a wee scots lassie (btw " jocks " wtf?Advertisement
- Many people think that athletes don't care about school because of the common stereotype about dumb jocks.
- In contemporary American high schools, typical crowds are "jocks," "brains," "nerds," "populars," "druggies," and so on.
- Crowds are often large groups with common interests such as athletes (jocks), kids who like school (preppies), kids lacking good looks or social skills but who excel at particular intellectual interests (nerds), and drug users (druggies).
- Somewhere between the sport jocks and the cheerleaders are the members of the high school dance teams.
- High school football players and other jocks have been using this haircut for years to inspire that winning edge within the team.Advertisement
- If you usually date the jocks, return that shy nerd's smile.
- Sure, the jocks may not have seemed too sharp and perhaps the pencilnecks did end up with the highest marks back in high school.