Jockeys sentence example
- Entrants were challenged to predict which of the chosen 10 jockeys would perform best.
- I tend not to focus too much on jockeys in sprint handicaps, bar the obvious.
- Many of these have been ridden by young Irish jockeys who would have been relatively unknown in the UK.
- Four of last five winners were ridden by conditional jockeys.
- Twenty years of mismanagement by EU desk jockeys has wrecked the fishing industry in Europe.Advertisement
- This has been warmly received by jockeys, trainers and connections of horses as the track is now fairer and produces much less kickback.
- For all you aspiring disc jockeys out there, a mega changer is another great option.
- Wedding accessories, like cakes, flowers, and disc jockeys, can usually be procured on short notice and may even be far cheaper than you'd pay back home, wherever home may be.
- These high-risk groups include dancers, fashion models, professional athletes (including gymnasts, skaters, long-distance runners, and jockeys), and actresses.
- The quilted style was her way of paying tribute to the coats worn by jockeys.Advertisement
- Certain professions seem to trigger eating disorders because they necessitate a certain body size; gymnasts, runners, jockeys, dancers, and swimmers are among those who may develop career-related eating disorders.
- Finally, here's a great exercise for the upper back/neck area that can help desk jockeys prevent neck pain and headaches.
- If you need more support, you can wear firm hold briefs underneath your boxers, or jockeys with a padded cup.
- In recent years, disc jockeys have begun to use podcast directories to store audio files of their shows.
- He then abandoned himself to pleasure; he often visited London, and became an intimate friend of the prince of Wales (afterwards George IV.); he brought to Paris the "anglo-mania," as it was called, and made jockeys as fashionable as they were in England.Advertisement