Job security sentence example
- But at the same time, senior staff are financially compensated for their lack of job security.
- Pierre dunagan home owner insurance in massachusetts president the job security.
- John Gregory ' s job security looks a bit shaky - unsurprisingly.
- They were both fired from that station and Kimmel decided to give up on the radio business for, among other things, lack of job security.
- Since the comedian always wanted to be on television, he decided to pursue that avenue of entertainment instead (not that television gives anyone job security either).Advertisement
- The fact that there will always be another emergency ensures job security.
- The pay is generally lousy, the hours brutal, and the job security non-existent.
- If you can get a job there you'll not only likely really enjoy your salary, but will be pleased with the benefits and job security as well.
- Various centre studies show that maternity benefits like paid leave, employee and co-worker support, information, and absolute job security would encourage men to take maternity leave.
- Cancer will give a sympathetic ear to a co-worker as long as the problem doesn't threaten him and his job security.Advertisement
- While it may not benefit you directly, if your employer shows good profits your job security will be assured.
- It may not be the best job security for a daytime TV actor, but it has been great for ratings and the show as a whole, as it continues to run strong.