Jitterbug sentence example
- Rockabilly, which combined rock 'n' roll and hillbilly a la Elvis, was an intense, rhythm-driven music that made for very busy dancing, like the Jitterbug of the 1940s and the Charleston in the 1920s.
- The Jitterbug, a simple cell phone which features larger buttons and convenient customer service assistance.
- About 160,000 Jitterbug units were recalled in mid-2009 because they ran the risk of not successfully connecting to 911 in an emergency if they were in a no-service area.
- Samsung and Jitterbug reached out to affected customers in order to arrange them.
- Even the name, "Jitterbug," is designed to evoke a response to the classic dance, and the website talks about how the phone is aimed at baby boomers and their parents.Advertisement
- Not surprisingly, you will not find any information easily available on the Jitterbug website - though you can easily find out how to tell them how much you love their phones.
- However, not all dances are judging talent, the 50's and 60's were famous for endurance dance competitions along with jitterbug and swing dance competitions.
- The soundtrack album for The Wizard of Oz includes the track Jitterbug, which was cut from the film.
- The Jitterbug: Part one of a three part series in instructional videos teaching the Jitterbug, this video is a good one for beginning dancers because even the dance frame is explained at the beginning.