Jitter sentence example
- O.I.S minimizes the jitter from shaky hands that causes many photos to look blurred.
- Sound Quality 588 maximizes sound quality by reducing jitter to very low levels.
- Significantly increased jitter was present in PPS patients as compared to normal controls at all 5 stimulation frequencies studied.
- I am getting vertical jitter on my DVD playback.
- There may be several reasons for the finding of increased jitter with HFS in only 1/3 of PPS patients.Advertisement
- Jitter is expressed as percent of mean jitter is expressed as percent of mean jitter before edrophonium injection.
- Those PPS patients with abnormal jitter had a significantly longer time since their acute polio.
- Residual jitter can arises from uncorrected atmospheric turbulence as well as telescope wind shake.