Jingles sentence example
- Claims in sung jingles should be substantiated in the same way as those using the spoken word.
- Self penned hit gave Price his first million seller after he had learned his trade by writing jingles for station break commercials.
- Norman Barrington site includes some interesting jingles and some good memories.
- These lyrics are often made into catchy musical jingles.
- It cheapens astronomy, like using Beethoven for commercial jingles.Advertisement
- We also made our own jingles, which I found really fun to do.
- In 1955, commercial TV was launched and the new advertising jingles and slogans gradually became part of the culture.
- Rohan Music Studios From rock bands to radio jingles, mastering to wannabe pop stars or the next pop idol.
- Babies love action rhymes, songs and TV jingles - sing them for her and let her join in whatever way she can.
- Radio Waves contains a number of photographs and station jingles.Advertisement
- Meanwhile BBC Radio Berkshire has introduced irritating little jingles to make its amateur breakfast news readers appear even more unprofessional.
- Sheryl Crow made her move to Los Angeles, California, in the late 1980s, where she landed a job singing commercial jingles for McDonalds and Toyota.
- A holiday version of the Peejay kit, Jingles the Sock Monkey allows you to create not only a monkey but a festive outfit as well.
- Christmas music does not have to be the cheesy jingles played at the malls and discount stores.
- Older people (and those who like older movies) will remember the snack bar jingles from the old drive-in movies and theater run ones: Let's all go to the lobby and get yourself a treat and so on.Advertisement
- Have you group dress up as condiments - add a hot dog or pretzel if you like, and break out in one of those jingles that you can find on the Internet.
- Add as much jewelry as you can and if you have anything that jingles, so much the better.
- Savvy consumers are slowly becoming immune to catchy jingles and cute slogans.