Jims sentence example
- If you really enjoy the look of Maui Jims but don't especially need the technology that backs them (or the price), you can opt for replicas.
- You'll need to do a bit of homework to ensure that when you pay for a pair of Maui Jims, you're getting an authentic pair rather than replicas.
- Just be aware that they may not perform as well as genuine Maui Jims or have the warranty to stand behind the product.
- If you want a pair of knock-offs then there are many sites that sell a wide range of them, including fake Maui Jims.
- The price is under $15 so you can have the look of Maui Jims but not necessarily the quality and protection offered by the brand.Advertisement
- Check your local store to see if they are able to repair your Maui Jims.
- If you've experienced these problems or any others, you may be interested in finding repair options for Maui Jims.
- If you have a warranty for your Maui Jims, you should note that that warranty is only good for two years from the purchase date and can only be redeemed by the original purchaser.
- If specific features of the Voyager appealed to you, you may be able to find them in a more readily available pair of Maui Jims, so don't despair.
- If you aren't attached to the idea of a pair of Maui Jims, you may like the Ray-Ban Wayfarer, a classic style still readily available.Advertisement
- Many will argue that buying Maui Jims at full price is worth it while others won't stop until they're sure they've found the absolute best deal on the real think or have located a pair of believable replicas.
- If your timing is right, you may be able to take advantage of one of Amazon's discount programs to score your Maui Jims for an even lower price than advertised.
- You will usually pay just a fraction of the retail cost of a pair of Maui Jims when you purchase replicas.