Jimmy-choo sentence example
- Instead, she wore a fresh lemongrass dress and matching coat along with brilliant green gloves and green shoes by Jimmy Choo.
- There are a number of handbag designers -- including high end designers like Jimmy Choo -- that offer expandable handbags.
- For instance, there is a Jimmy Choo bag that starts as a clutch but can be unfolded into a single flap shoulder bag or worn across the body as a messenger bag.
- Manolo Blahnik and Jimmy Choo have become household names in the past decade, thanks to celebrity fans such as Sarah Jessica Parker and Princess Diana.
- Designers like Jimmy Choo almost always have one or more examples of this shoe type in their seasonal collections.Advertisement
- Brides-to-be who want the ultimate in designer footwear will probably love the selection of Jimmy Choo bridal shoes.
- If so, Jimmy Choo has you covered with this flat sandal in gold, silver or bronze.
- In true Jimmy Choo style, these aren't just any old pair of pumps.
- Expect to pay between $500 and $1000 for Jimmy Choo bridal shoes, with the exception of Quinze, which is quite a bit more.
- Many top designers such as Manolo Blahnik and Jimmy Choo run upwards of several hundred dollars, thus inspiring a vast seasonal array of less expensive knock-offs.Advertisement
- Jimmy Choo Only slighly more tame than Manolo, Jimmy Choo is another exquisite luxury designer.