Jiménez sentence example
- Fernandez y Jimenez, Tratado de la arboricultura Cubana (Havana, 1867).
- But at the end of 1499 Cardinal Jimenez insisted on adopting coercive measures.
- The country between Peru and Panama was subdued before 1537 by the conquest of Quito by Sebastian de Benalcazar 'and of New Granada by Jimenez de Quesada.
- See the Conoscimienlo, p. Too, as edited by Marcos Jimenez de la Espada in the Boletin de la sociedad geogrdfica de Madrid, February 1877); Le Canarien in P. Margry, Conquete des.
- Castillo y Jimenez, El Katipunan ó el filibusterismo en Filipinas (Madrid, 1897); E.Advertisement
- The vino dulce and vino secco are both made as a rule from the Pedro Jimenez (white) grape, the former in much the same way as the dulce which is employed in the sherry industry, the latter by permitting fermentation to take its normal course.
- In 1536-1537 an expedition under Gonzalo Jimenez de Quesada made their way from Santa Marta inland by the river Magdalena, and penetrated to Bogota, the capital of the Muiscas or Chibchas.
- It is said that he recommended her to choose as his successor the Franciscan Jimenez de Cisneros, a man who had no likeness to himself save in political faculty and devotion to the authority of the Crown.
- Alfredo jimenez aspirin.
- Castillo y Jimenez, El Katipunan Ã³ el filibusterismo en Filipinas (Madrid, 1897); E.Advertisement
- Jimenez, David, et al. "Endoscopy-assisted wide-vertex craniectomy, barrel stave osteotomies, and postoperative helmet molding therapy in the management of sagittal suture craniosynostosis."