Jiggle sentence example
- You can attach the other end of the ribbon to a pole or just hold it and jiggle it for your cat.
- Active, high-impact sports make breasts bounce and jiggle.
- jiggle the finger against the edge of the guide to see if it is loose.
- Sports bras are specially designed to minimize the jiggle and stop the bounce.
- When the toilet runs, I can do something more than just jiggle the knob.Advertisement
- jiggle around before putting the bag in a cool place.
- As the dynamite runs out, you'll hear a beeping sound and the balls will start to jiggle, then explode when the fuse on the dynamite is completely gone.
- Locate the app icon, like Facebook for iPhone, and then press and hold your finger on the app's icon until it starts to jiggle.
- While in "jiggle" mode, the app icon can then be dragged and dropped anywhere on the current home screen or even carried over to other home screens.
- Women who don't love their upper arms or those who wish their triceps would jiggle a bit less will enjoy the comfort and confidence that a dress with sleeves offers.Advertisement
- It won't duplicate the tight, toned look you'd get at the gym and it won't make you skinny if you're not, but it can help disguise flab and cut down on jiggle, which may be all you need.
- jiggle keys or a lead.
- Women who exercise regularly know that running, jumping, and other active sports make breasts bounce and jiggle.