Ji sentence example
- There is much that is striking and original in his history of marriage (Die ji dische Hochzeit in nachbiblischer Zeit, 1860), and of mourning customs (Die Leichenfeierlichkeiten im nachbiblischen Judenthum, 1861), his contributions to the sources of the Arabian Nights (Zur rabbinischen Sprach-und Sagenkunde, 1873), and his notes on rabbinic antiquities (Beitrage zur rabbinischen Sprachund Altertumskunde, 1893).
- Or, if we please, we may leave the determinant factors untouched and consider the exponents ji, j2, j3,ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½11, 12, 1 3, ...
- Trans., 1834) in his original investigation of the diffraction of a circular object-glass, and readily obtained from (6), is z z 3 25 27 J1(z) = 2 2 2.4 + 2 2.4 2.6 2 2.4 2.6 2.8 + When z is great, we may employ the semi-convergent series Ji(s) = A/ (7, .- z)sin (z-17r) 1+3 8 1 ' 6 (z) 2 188.8.131.52.1.3.5 5 () 3 1 184.108.40.206 1 3 cos(z - ?r) 8 ' z (z) 220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.7 1 5 + 22.214.171.124.40 (z
- For the dark rings Ji(z) =o; so that the fraction of illumination outside any dark ring is simply Jo 2 (z).
- Geiger also contributed frequently on Hebrew, Samaritan and Syriac subjects to the Zeitschrift der deutschen morgenldndischen Gesellschaft, and from 1862 until his death (on the 23rd of October 1874) he was editor of a periodical entitled Ji dische Zeitschrift fiir Wissenschaft and Leben.Advertisement
- The amoun brewed per head of the population amounted, in 1905, roughly t 160 imperial pints in the excise district; to 450 in Bavaria; 280 jI Wurttemberg; 260 in Baden; and 122 in Alsace-Lorraine.
- For his speculations on sets had already familiarized him with the idea that multiplication might in certain cases not be commutative; so that, as the last term in the above product is made up of the two separate terms ijyz' and jizy', the term would vanish of itself when the factorlines are coplanar provided ij = - ji, for it would then assume the form ij(yz' - zy').
- Hostien and die Ji den in Deggendorf (Landshut, 1866); and Das Kloster Metten (Straubing, 1857).
- That is, if an amount jIo is absorbed in the first centimetre, jI 1 is absorbed in the second, and so on.
- 464-465, Bousset, Die Religion des Judenthums (1903), p. 34 1, and Weber, Ji dische Theologie (1897), pp. 180-184.Advertisement
- To get verification of emissions reductions, you need to implement an effective JI project that complies with the requirements of the Kyoto Protocol.
- For want of space it must here suffice simply to name some of the ornithologists who have elaborated, to an extent elsewhere unknown, the science as regards their own country: Altum, Baldamus, Bechstein, Blasius (father and two sons), Bolle, Borggreve, whose Vogel-Fauna von Norddeutschland (8vo, 1869) contains what is practically a bibliographical index to the subject, Brehm (father and sons), Von Droste, Gatke, Gloger, Hintz, Alexander and Eugen von Homeyer, Ji ckel, Koch, KOnig-Warthausen, Kriiper, Kutter, Landbeck, Landois, Leisler, Von Maltzan, Bernard Meyer, Von der Miihle, Neumann, Tobias, Johann Wolf and Zander.
- Or, if we please, we may leave the determinant factors untouched and consider the exponents ji, j2, j3,Ã¯¿½Ã¯¿½Ã¯¿½11, 12, 1 3, ...
- It is known (see Spherical Harmonics) that The maxima of C occur when d Ji(z) _Ji'(z) J1(z) =o; z) z z2 or by (17 when J2(z) =0.
- The following are the main points of his teaching: Sikhs must have one form of initiation, sprinkling of water by five of the faithful; they should worship the one invisible God and honour the memory of Guru Nanak and his successors; their watchword should be, "Sri wah guru ji ka khalsa, sri wah guru ji ki fatah" (Khalsa of God, victory to God!), but they should revere and bow to nought visible save the Granth Sahib, the book of their belief; they should occasionally bathe in the sacred tank of Amritsar; their locks should remain unshorn; and they should name themselves singhs or lions.Advertisement
- // ' >?/??pa??ji?g?fi??,?????'1a?1 1? ?
- In some forms we find ji vtes.