Ji sentence example
- There is much that is striking and original in his history of marriage (Die ji dische Hochzeit in nachbiblischer Zeit, 1860), and of mourning customs (Die Leichenfeierlichkeiten im nachbiblischen Judenthum, 1861), his contributions to the sources of the Arabian Nights (Zur rabbinischen Sprach-und Sagenkunde, 1873), and his notes on rabbinic antiquities (Beitrage zur rabbinischen Sprachund Altertumskunde, 1893).
- Trans., 1834) in his original investigation of the diffraction of a circular object-glass, and readily obtained from (6), is z z 3 25 27 J1(z) = 2 2 2.4 + 2 2.4 2.6 2 2.4 2.6 2.8 + When z is great, we may employ the semi-convergent series Ji(s) = A/ (7, .- z)sin (z-17r) 1+3 8 1 ' 6 (z) 2 22.214.171.124.1.3.5 5 () 3 1 126.96.36.199 1 3 cos(z - ?r) 8 ' z (z) 188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.7 1 5 + 220.127.116.11.40 (z
- For the dark rings Ji(z) =o; so that the fraction of illumination outside any dark ring is simply Jo 2 (z).
- Geiger also contributed frequently on Hebrew, Samaritan and Syriac subjects to the Zeitschrift der deutschen morgenldndischen Gesellschaft, and from 1862 until his death (on the 23rd of October 1874) he was editor of a periodical entitled Ji dische Zeitschrift fiir Wissenschaft and Leben.
- The amoun brewed per head of the population amounted, in 1905, roughly t 160 imperial pints in the excise district; to 450 in Bavaria; 280 jI Wurttemberg; 260 in Baden; and 122 in Alsace-Lorraine.Advertisement
- For his speculations on sets had already familiarized him with the idea that multiplication might in certain cases not be commutative; so that, as the last term in the above product is made up of the two separate terms ijyz' and jizy', the term would vanish of itself when the factorlines are coplanar provided ij = - ji, for it would then assume the form ij(yz' - zy').
- That is, if an amount jIo is absorbed in the first centimetre, jI 1 is absorbed in the second, and so on.
- To get verification of emissions reductions, you need to implement an effective JI project that complies with the requirements of the Kyoto Protocol.
- It is known (see Spherical Harmonics) that The maxima of C occur when d Ji(z) _Ji'(z) J1(z) =o; z) z z2 or by (17 when J2(z) =0.
- In some forms we find ji vtes.Advertisement