Jeweller-s sentence example
- Ferric oxide is employed as a pigment, as jeweller's rouge, and for polishing metals.
- Clerkenwell is a centre of the watch-making and jeweller's industries, long established here; and the Northampton Polytechnic Institute, Northampton Square, a branch of the City Polytechnic, has a department devoted to instruction in these trades.
- But from this time onwards they tend to become more and more elaborately decorated with embroidery and jeweller's work (see, e.g.
- It is sometimes elaborately embroidered all over; more usually it is of some rich material, with the borders in front and the hood embroidered, while the morse has given occasion for some of the most beautiful examples of the goldsmith's and jeweller's craft (see Plate II., figs.
- It's a great place to listen to the music of the dulcimer, the weaver's shuttle, the woodworker's plane, the jeweller's saw, and the potter's wheel while you enjoy shopping for your own unique gifts and treasures.Advertisement