Jewel tone sentence example
- Five attractive earth-tone and jewel-tone colors are available.
- The traditional charm of the ship is immediately evident with her rich woods, dark jewel tone colors, and vibrant blue and brass accents.
- Make your next ice cream dessert a real treat by sprinkling some of these jewel-tone candies over the top of it.
- Black, brown, navy and gray are all ideal for professional wear, and can be easily dressed up with a silk camisole or jewel-tone blouse underneath.
- Buying very high quality sweaters in practical shades like black, cream and the jewel tone that suits you best will be an investment you'll be glad to have made.Advertisement
- Try a rich jewel tone or metallic, or opt for a neutral color that is artfully detailed with a cowl neck or light ruffles for some visual intrigue.
- The bottom of the suit is colored in a rich, jewel-tone purple that gradually tapers into violet, pink, sherbet orange and, finally, sunny yellow.
- If your sweater coat is neutral, try a bright jewel tone or, if you're feeling bold, a vivid pattern.
- This is an amazing look when you have a bright scarf in a jewel tone that's intended for wearing outdoors only.
- If you're attending a holiday party, try red, a metallic, or any jewel tone.Advertisement
- Add a seasonal touch with Christmas colors: red, green, gold, silver, or winter white or be bold with jewel-tone blues and purples.