Jettisoned sentence example
- Of course some work is made with that in mind, to be chewed till the sugar's gone, then jettisoned.
- jettisoned the idea of socialist planning.
- jettisoned bombs falling.
- The plane must have just jettisoned them after a big raid.
- jettisoned completely.Advertisement
- He has even jettisoned his favored red tie, which has featured in successive Budgets since he came to power.
- Powell also jettisoned 75 percent of a separate report on al-Qaida, said the official.
- jettisoned in favor of ' AI ' control.
- jettisoned in flight.
- Some rules that Paul regarded as sacrosanct we have now jettisoned.Advertisement
- When the trigger is pressed, the paint is sucked up into the sprayer by the electric motor and jettisoned out of the tip to coat whatever it is you're painting.
- Perez jettisoned many elements bogging down Wonder Woman's history and took her back to her roots on Themyscira, tying her more closely to the Greek gods and imbuing her with a feminine mystique long lacking in recent decades.