Jethro sentence example
- The Jethro Coffin House was built in 1686, according to tradition; the Old North Vestry, the first Congregational meeting-house, built in r 7 r r, was moved in 1767, and again in 1834 to its present site on Beacon Hill.
- According to one favourite view, the journey was taken across the Sinaitic peninsula to Midian, the home of Jethro.
- Horeb, after the latter had taken leave of Jethro, and, later on, accompanies him into the presence of Pharaoh.
- 18, as contrasted with the name Jethro, which occurs in iii.
- Jethro was the priest of Yahweh, and resided at the sacred mountain where the deity commissioned Moses to deliver the Israelites from Egypt.Advertisement
- Subsequently Jethro came to Moses (probably at Kadesh), a great sacrificial feast was held, and the priest instructed Moses in legislative procedure; Exod.
- Well, Jethro Tull with their blues rock leanings, with their later poppier albums.
- Jethro aims to raise the rafters with his tonic of life... .
- Jethro doesn't tour that often but the funny man is embarking on a UK tour and guess what its already sold Out!
- Smith, Prophets of Israel, p. Iii); more prominence is evidently to be ascribed to the influence of the half-Arabian Jethro or Hobab, and this must be taken into consideration with what is known of Kenite and kindred clans (Exod.Advertisement
- The first considerable improvement in the practice of that period was introduced by Jethro Tull, a gentleman of Berkshire, who about the year 1701 invented the drill, and whose Horse- 1 Chalmers' Caledonia, vol.
- Jethro aims to raise the rafters with his tonic of life....
- Jethro does n't tour that often but the funny man is embarking on a UK tour and guess what its already Sold Out !
- In the 1940s and 1950s, funny song parodies rose in popularity, thanks to Spike Jones and Homer and Jethro, who wrote funny parodies to lampoon both the popular music and the styles of the day.
- He appears in Midian at the "Mount of God" (Horeb) dwelling with its priest Jethro, one of whose seven daughters he married, thus becoming the father of Gershom and Eliezer.Advertisement