Jet-set sentence example
- rub shoulders with the jet-set on the promenade at Nice.
- For those reasons the game can be called an arcade adventure, on a par with Jet Set Willy and Manic Miner.
- luminaryyou may find yourself sitting next to screen or jet set stars or other luminaries from the world of culture.
- Rub shoulders with the jet-set on the promenade at Nice.
- Who know a father of eight had so much time to jet set around the world?Advertisement
- Boasting lens colors in lava stone, soft coral and white sand, these shades are a hit with the jet set crowd, particularly with globetrotter and supermodel Naomi Campbell.
- If you run with a jet-set crowd that is incredibly blasé about the human body, this is just the suit to make people's eyes to pop.
- The Jet set reversible slide halter has center detail, ties at the neck and back and reverses to a metallic luxe lining.
- The monokini look is a mainstay of the jet-set, with supermodels sporting the style more often than actresses.
- If the opportunity to jet set beyond the sunset arises, both signs will drop everything, grab the luggage and hurry out the door.Advertisement