Jet-engines sentence example
- Some feel that OUR hi-tech version of that high-performance vehicle now has to have wings arid noisy jet engines.
- As I gaze upwards I think of tiny seats, bad food, stale air and jet engines belching noxious fumes.
- Eagles may soar, but weasels do n't get sucked into jet engines.
- Each of the ducts has a pair of servo tabs that works in a similar manner to the thrust reversers on jet engines.
- Then go back even further before televisions, microwave ovens and even jet engines.Advertisement
- Yet the Soviet miners prevented these problems by using jet engines and dynamite.
- They used jet engines to burn away layers of ice to reach soil.
- When the jet engines were not enough, they blasted holes into the frozen ground with dynamite.Due to the presence of permafrost, Mirny Mine's processing plant was built 20 miles away from the mine.