Jes sentence example
- Such pamphlets as Mounier's Nouvelles Observations sur Jes EtatsGeneraux de France and Sieyes's Qu'est-ce que le Tiers Etat had a notable influence on opinion.
- Jes as good stock as de Driscolls en de Howards, de bes ' day dey ever seed.
- Very good face that reminds me of Jes Goodwins old ogres.
- Strong opposition was at first experienced from the gross ignorance of First Jes u it the Indians, and the depravity of the Portuguese, missions.
- Heather and Jes were the two finalists, with Jes Rickleff winning.Advertisement
- Jes admitted that she didn't have romantic feelings for Bret because she thought Heather was going to beat her out.
- In a surprising move, Jes advised Bret that he didn't make the right decision in choosing her and instead should have went with Heather.
- During the first season of Rock of Love, Michaels ended up with a choice between Vegas dancer Heather (who got his name tattooed on the back of her neck during the series) and Chicago based bartender Jes.
- In a move that shocked many, he sent Heather packing and settled on Jes as his rock of love.
- At the reunion show, Jes broke up with Michaels on stage, complaining he didn't keep in touch with her during the show's hiatus and suggesting that he should have picked Heather.Advertisement
- During the first season of Rock of Love, Michaels chose Jes Rickleff as his "rock of love", but the two broke up on stage at the show reunion (with Jes claiming that Michaels should have chosen runner-up Heather Chadwick).