Jerkiness sentence example
- The first of these is the requirement that each line should have a complete sense in itself; this produces a certain jerkiness, and often led among the Arabs to displacement in the order of the lines in a long poem.
- The character animations on the field are fluid and lack that jerkiness that some sports game have and there seemed to be a lot of them.
- Again, Konamix suffers from the same jerkiness in frame rates as the first game and should only be played on the PSOne.
- Taking control of a player is pretty intuitive and smooth and you don't have that jerkiness associated with the transition.
- Everything is crisp and colorful and runs without any pause or jerkiness.Advertisement
- Anything less will cause jerkiness in the application, slowdown of your computer, or maybe even freeze the computer.
- By six months of age, many infants begin reaching for objects quickly, without jerkiness, and may be able to feed themselves a cracker or similar food.