Jerkin sentence example
- An optional "jerkin" could be worn over the doublet.
- He was wearing a green jerkin over scuffed leather armor.
- A coachman in a jerkin, who stood nearest, sprang forward and snatched it up.
- A man may wear it on both sides, like a leather jerkin.
- A traditional handmade leather jerkin with 2 large pockets, English horn buttons and quilted lining.Advertisement
- The sleeves were laced onto the torso portion of the outfit, which enabled it to both be worn as a jerkin in warm weather and also to replace the sleeves as they became worn out or suffered tears.