Jeri sentence example
- Jeri elected to try some revised trolling for the ' baby ' tarpon, and Sue accompanied Jaco to the beach.
- Jeri elected to try some revised trolling for the ' baby ' Tarpon, and Sue accompanied Jaco to the beach.
- Although she has a brilliant smile and a polished (and perfectly accessorized) appearance, what shines most brightly in Jeri McMinn is her love of people.
- Jeri is a Lia Sophia Jewelry consultant and also partners with her husband in selling antiques, jewelry, and other items on eBay - but always puts people before business.
- Jeri McMinn (JM): A couple of things: number one, it's not a 'super' new company, but there are not a lot [of consultants].Advertisement
- Jeri shares her personal experience 'going bold' with jewelry and tips on finding fresh, new styles.JM: One thing I would say to gals is to step out of your comfort zone.
- And, be sure to read our interview with cake decorator, Jeri Gottlieb.
- LoveToKnow recently sat down for a quick chat with Jeri McMinn, who is making a successful business with Lia Sophia Jewelry, to find out a little bit more about the Lia Sophia consultant experience.
- Jeri McMinn (JM): I get to wear all the jewelry myself!
- Although she is a successful entrepreneur with her home business venture, Jeri never allows her business to take precedence over people -- often rescheduling her workday to help meet needs in the community or within her family.Advertisement
- A surprising outcome, however, is that they wind up with a Borg crewmember, the slinky catsuited Seven of Nine (Jeri Ryan), who assumes from the Doctor the traditional Star Trek function of exploring 'what it means to be human'.
- Later in the series, it is no surprise when she finds a place in the crew for the former Borg Seven of Nine (Jeri Ryan).
- But nothing ever came of the relationship, Chakotay near the series end becoming involved with Borg Seven of Nine (Jeri Ryan).
- Some say she was asked to leave to make room for Jeri Ryan who played Seven of Nine.