Jeopardized sentence example
- Another way children may have their safety jeopardized is by becoming victims of crime.
- Lives jeopardized, journalists hospitalized, police escape any condemnation; another job well done.
- Izzie jeopardized her career to save Denny's life.
- He never, indeed, jeopardized the position of the Moslems in Europe as his father had done, and thus the peace of Szeged (1444), which regained the line of the Danube and drove the Turk behind the Balkans, must always be reckoned as the high-water mark of Hungary's Turkish triumphs.
- Finally the birth of Philip Augustus (1165), after thirty years of childless wedlock, saved the kingdom from a war of succession just at the time when the powerful Angevin sway, based entirely upon force, was jeopardized by the rebellion of Henry II.s sons against their father.Advertisement
- Without force health protection measures, mission effectiveness will be seriously jeopardized.
- When it began to affect economics, many people were afraid that the whole fabric of science would be destroyed and the practical gains it had achieved, jeopardized.
- I could have jeopardized the lives of others and I am grateful there was no accident or harm done to anyone.
- Either you or your girlfriend has not developed trust or something has jeopardized the trust in the relationship.
- At once a large section of Unionists, especially in Unionist Lancashire, became alarmed lest their electoral chances should be jeopardized by the prospect of food taxes imposed without reference to the people.Advertisement
- If your own health, happiness, or well-being would be jeopardized by living alone, then an ALF is probably not the best option.
- While the quickness and convenience of a meal is often a great benefit, consuming more calories than your body needs does not have to be jeopardized at the same time.
- This court, faithful to the practice observed by it in the preceding elections, nominated another candidate, Cadalus, bishop of Parma, who was proclaimed at the council of Basel under the name of Honorius II., marched to Rome, and for a long time jeopardized his rival's position.
- I was always reluctant to do so incase I jeopardized my own benefit.
- You didn't plan ahead when you jeopardized my suicide mission, Rhyn said.Advertisement