Jemima sentence example
- His mother, Jemima Fourdrinier, was of a Huguenot family, long established in London as engravers and paper manufacturers.
- Two of the three daughters, Harriett Elizabeth and Jemima Charlotte, married brothers, Thomas and John Mozley; and Anne Mozley, a daughter of the latter, edited in 1892 Newman's Anglican Life and Correspondence, having been entrusted by him in 1885 with an autobiography written in the third person to form the basis of a narrative of the first thirty years of his life.
- Dyma ardal Jemima Niclas, a Dewi Emrys, y mor ar mynydd, yr Adar ar blodau gwylltion.
- George's first baby, Jemima, moved from right anterior to left anterior in the second stage of labor.
- Jemima Puddleduck, Newbury Mrs G replies: Have you thought about growing a little comedy beard on the end of it?Advertisement
- As harpist to His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales, Jemima Phillips is one of the leading young harpists of her generation.
- The first settlers were chiefly followers of Jemima Wilkinson (1753-1819), a religious enthusiast, born in Cumberland township, Providence county, Rhode Island, who asserted that she had received a divine commission.