Jellia sentence example
- "On my word," he exclaimed, "it's little Jellia Jamb--as pert and pretty as ever!"
- "Why not, Mr. Wizard?" asked Jellia, bowing low.
- "She is with the Princess Ozma, in the private rooms of the palace," replied Jellia Jamb.
- It perplexed even Jellia Jamb, for a time, to know what to do with the animal.
- Then Jellia said to the Wizard:Advertisement
- Please go to my boudoir, Jellia, and get the white piglet I left on the dressing-table.
- Jellia at once departed on the errand, and she was gone so long that they had almost forgotten her mission when the green robed maiden returned with a troubled face.
- Go and get my kitten, please, Jellia, and we'll hear what she has to say about it.
- The piglet is gone, and you ran out of the room when Jellia opened the door.