Jell-o sentence example
- Most picnics however lean towards more simple fare: the cold chicken, ham, smoked salmon, cheese, sushi, salads (pasta, potato, green, Jell-O), snacks and fruit.
- Add some cherry Jell-O powder to your favorite lip balm to turn it into a glossy lip tint.
- The stomach cavity, for instance, is a nice place to store the lime green chunky Jell-o or perhaps a bowl of white chocolate worms in a belly full of Oreo cookie crumbs.
- Marshmallows, Jell-o and some yogurts and desserts contain gelatin, made from animal bones.
- In the first few years of her life, Lindsay performed in over 60 commercials and print advertisements for companies like JELL-O, Pizza Hut, Toys "R" Us, and Calvin Klein.Advertisement
- If water doesn't appeal to you, you can also drink tea (which contains antioxidants), fresh fruit or vegetable juice, or even eat Jell-O.
- Never forget about the snot or brain matter Jell-o, which are simple items with strong innuendo that just screams gross.
- Jell-o can also be used and dyed to look fleshy.
- Make your meatloaf recipe as normal and, instead of shoving it inside a loaf pan, place it inside a brain Jell-o mold.
- Jell-o shots add fun to your party and a freezer filled with wormy Jell-o shots will definitely get your guests in the Halloween mood.Advertisement
- Add the Jell-o mix and stir constantly until it dissolves.
- Pour the Jell-o into shot glasses (plastic shot glasses work best).
- Prepare Jell-O using fresh pineapple and canned pineapple and compare the results.
- Use cold noodles, cold cooked oatmeal, Jell-O, an uncooked piece of liver, or any other ghoulish concoction that might give kids a small Halloween fright.