Jekyll sentence example
- It wasn't as though she could explain her sudden Jekyll and Hide personality, either.
- His favorites were "In His Eyes" from Jekyll and Hyde and "Chase the Clouds Away" by Chuck Mangione.
- Early in 1886 he struck the public taste with precision in his wild symbolic tale of The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde.
- The mixed planting style of Gertrude Jekyll (b. 1843) had a cottage garden exuberance.
- The predecessors of the possible Kennedy coup plotters were the men who met on Jekyll Island in 1910.Advertisement
- As he enters puberty, the line between his two selves - his Jekyll and Hyde - is blurred still further.