Jeggings sentence example
- If you want them even tighter, try jeggings.
- Jeggings - A combination of leggings and jeans, jeggings fit even tighter than skinny jeans, almost like a second skin.
- Tunic tops are enjoying a revival with the current Boho-chic style, so whether you are heading to work or just running errands, pair an embroidered tunic with slim-cut jeans or jeggings for a spot-on "Bohonista" look.
- If your dress is on the short side and fairly casual, like a chunky ribbed knit, you can wear it over a pair of denim leggings (aka "jeggings") or your favorite skinny jeans.
- Taller girls may look "all leg" in short styles, but keep in mind that these can be worn as shirts with skinny jeans and jeggings.Advertisement
- Contemporary jeans, like jeggings, are available at Dress Barn's online store.
- For instance, a boyfriend jacket in basic black, white or red can be interchanged in endless combinations with jeans, tailored pencil skirts, dress slacks, dresses or even summer weight leggings or jeggings.
- Try wearing your corset slightly lower and over the waistband of a tight pair of jeggings.