Jeffery sentence example
- Jeffery and Co.
- At about ten years of age, I started acting cool like grown ups with a couple friends by acting as though we smoked by rolling up dried lawn grass from backyards and the Merrill Park in the Jeffery Manor at Chicago, Illinois.
- He turned down the scholarship and formed rap duo DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Price with his friend Jeffery Towns.
- Winning with fans though doesn't always guarantee a win at the end, as fan favorite in Season Three, Michael Knight, won the $10,000 and the adoration of fans, but was beat out by Jeffery Sebelia in the end.
- Legend of Stanley: 150 Years of the Stanley Works by Jeffery L.Advertisement
- Jeffery. Clinical Evaluation and Management of Spasticity.
- Michael, Jeffery G., et al. "Management of Corneal Abrasion in Children: A Randomized Clinical Trial."
- Burt, Vivien K., and Jeffery William Katzman.