Jeering sentence example
- Angry voices wove in and out of the crowd's jeering and the ringing of her ears.
- They did the cheering and the jeering - and lots of laughing.
- jeering audience challenged him to levitate an elephant.
- The clang of steel and sound of jeering drew Sofia from her sleep to her window.
- In fact, there are entire websites devoted to the kinds of cheers that are jeering or insulting to the opposing team.Advertisement
- jeering when he pulled Wolves level.
- jeering laughter, and stopped short.
- Granted people were only jeering, but you were safe on the stage and were arrogant enough to joke from up there.
- The act was accompanied by so much mirth that neighbors were awakened and saw the men and the horns which led to much jeering.