Jedi-master sentence example
- From the foul-mouthed hero in the cult classic Snakes on a Plane to Jedi master Mace Windu in the Star Wars series, Jackson appeals to a wide variety of fans.
- While Luke flies his fighter to Dagobah to find legendary Jedi Master Yoda, Han and Leia escape in the Millenium Falcon to Cloud City, where Lando (Billy Dee Williams), a smuggler friend of Han rules a community of smugglers.
- Also laudable is the casting of Ewan McGregor as the young Obi-Wan Kenobi, and the creation of archetype Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn, played as a noble rebel by Liam Neeson.
- Yoda says to Qui-Gon "A very great Jedi Master you have become, Qui-Gon Jinn.
- A great Jedi Master you always were, but too blind was I to see it ... Your apprentice, I gratefully become."Advertisement
- Fans waited with anticipation to meet Anakin Skywalker, a young Obi Wan Kenobi and to see the beloved face of Jedi Master Yoda once more.
- Among the favorite good guys is Yoda, the ancient and revered Jedi Master who is also tied to all the good guys including Obi-Wan Kenobi and Luke Skywalker.