Jed sentence example
- the sources of the Ettrick, Teviot and Jed, into the Cheviot Hills.
- It is situated on Jed Water, a tributary of the Teviot, 564 m.
- The town is situated on the left bank of the Jed, the main streets running at right angles from each side of the central market-place.
- On the English side the region is watered by the Till, Bowmont, Coquet, Rede and North Tyne; on the Scottish by the Tweed, Whiteadder, Leet, Kale, Jed, Kershope, Liddel, Esk and Sark.
- Six hundred meters north of Jedfoot Bridge the Jed reaches the confluence with the river Teviot.Advertisement
- fair-haired lad played Rhythm; I think his name was Jess or Jed.
- Jed, pitted against a religiously fanatical backdrop appears two dimensional.
- hooray for leandra organizing the Jed Forest outing.
- Jed: [His voice getting hysterical] It took fourteen hours!
- Almighty Jed 5/22/2006 1:40:57 AM Lazy, low intelligence quotient, obsessive smokers, first to grab and claim any benefits that are going.Advertisement
- nestles peacefully in the valley of Jed Water, among glorious rolling countryside.
- Steele is another winery to visit and Jed Steele is known for his Chardonnays, Pinot Noirs, and Zinfandels and built his reputation at Kendall-Jackson.
- Frances Reid, Macdonald Carey, Josh Taylor, Andrea Hall and Jed Allan also won awards in varying Soapy Award categories the following year.