Jeannie sentence example
- humming the theme song to " I Dream of Jeannie.
- Jeannie laughed as she went kayaking, remembering how she used to abhor anything that had to do with water before overcoming her fear.
- Try a playful cat eye look like the one made popular by Jeannie from the television show I Dream of Jeannie.
- Finish your glamorous look by showing off your belly button, something network television never let Jeannie do.
- Thanks to Jeannie Thoren, many women are discovering the benefits of a forward binding mount position.Advertisement
- Farrah Fawcett first appeared in guest roles on I Dream of Jeannie, The Flying Nun and The Partridge Family, and had her first film role in Myra Breckenridge in 1970.
- Due to the number of requests Jeannie Nitro has received for gothic clothing in larger sizes they have recently added a few selections in plus sizes which can be found among their popular items.
- The dolls will look like characters from Bewitched, I Dream of Jeannie, Beverly Hillbillies, and Dynasty.
- These nightly and sprightly creatures love designers like Jeannie Nitro who are notorious for taking gothness to the next level of bizarre.
- Over the years, Farrell has appeared in many television shows including The Monkees, I Dream of Jeannie, Banacek and Marcus Welby, M.D. Farrell originated the role of Scott Banning on Days of Our Lives in 1970.Advertisement
- How Do I Look was previously hosted by soap star Finola Hughes, who was replaced by Jeannie Mai.