Jeannette sentence example
- Some confusion prevails also as to whether the islands Bennett, Henrietta and Jeannette, discovered by the "Jeannette" expedition, ought to be included in the same archipelago, or described separately as the Jeannette Islands.
- As to Henrietta and Jeannette Islands, situated 200 m.
- Of Later Canadian Novelists Mention May Be Made Of Sara Jeannette Duncan (Mrs Everard Cotes, B.
- A scholarship is another type of grant, and despite a common misconception, does not always require an excellent grade point average.The Jeannette Rankin Scholarship Fund is one such grant.
- Drop by for a martini, a game of pool, a chance conversation with Jeannette Etheridge.Advertisement
- Unfortunately, the hope Tara found in Miss Jeannette's actions left Tara angry and aimless, lashing out at the people in her life including cousin Lafayette; best friend Sookie; and bar owner, boss and sometime lover Sam.
- At the end of the third season, soul weary and beaten down by her experiences with Miss Jeannette, Maryann and Franklin, Tara put Bon Temps in her review mirror.