Jeanette sentence example
- Jeanette is the converse of jean, being a twill of "two ends up to one down"; the diagonal passes from selvage to selvage at a greater angle than 45 degrees and the warp makes the wearing surface.
- Regatta is a stout, coloured shirt cloth similar in make to a jeanette.
- Director and choreographer Jeanette Maskell made the utmost of the resources available to her.
- Desperate to help her mother and herself, Tara was duped into paying a con woman posing as the shaman Miss Jeanette.
- Miss Jeanette exorcised Lettie Mae's demon.Advertisement