J.d. sentence example
- In the last year practice in teaching is obtained at the primary " practice " school attached to each college, and students are also taught to make models explanatory of the various subjects of instruction after the manner of the Swedish Sloyd (Sli jd) system.
- Hence these displacements are proportional to, JD, JC, and A therefore to DD, CC, where ~ CD is any line drawn FIG.
- If these lines be turned through a right angle in the same sense, they take up positions such as CC, DID, where C, D are on JC, JD, respectively, and CD is parallel to CD.
- The non-alcoholic cocktails are available at more than 640 JD Wetherspoon branches countrywide.
- They had their latest JD 6920 tractor on show at the fancy dress parade in the evening.Advertisement
- Note to JD do something creative or just keep your analy retentive, irrelevant, twaddle to yourself.
- This could be "KD *heart* JD" or "Kate loves Matt."
- Jim Dyson - The JD Lap Steel is a simple yet elegant tone machine.
- For about five years in a row, T-Mobile was able to secure the top spot in the JD Power survey for customer service among nationwide carriers, but it was usurped in 2009 by Verizon Wireless.
- Dermatomyositis in children and adolescents is called juvenile dermatomyositis (abbreviated JDMS or simply JD) because it is different from the adult form of the disorder in several respects.Advertisement
- Men can opt for the PrAna JD shorts found at EverythingYoga.com.
- Form-fitting JD shorts for men are crafted in recycled poly and Spandex and built for high-performance routines.
- From general owner satisfaction to specific repair concerns, JD Power and Associates is a reputable source for car advice.
- According to JD Power and Associates 2010 survey, Progressive received three out of five in overall satisfaction, ease of contacting, policy offerings, billing and payment and pricing.
- Than Merrill, a former NFL player for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Chicago Bears started a flipping company with friends Paul and JD Esajian and partners Jeremy Black and Lori Parks.Advertisement
- Some blogging experts such as JD Meir suggest that the two-column template provides "a cleaner reading area."