Jayne sentence example
- Jayne, The Athanasian Creed (1905); J.
- Jayne, in Vasco da Gama, &c. (London, 1910).
- Jayne has expressed anger at Big Brother ' s insistence that she be uncharacteristically subdued.
- Preparation of midwives for high risk antenatal care (20kb) Mari Phillips, Jayne Haley British Journal of Midwifery, Vol.
- Like Jayne I would hate anyone forcing Reiki onto me, however if they were offering Reiki maybe the energies would feel different.Advertisement
- narcotics detective Jayne Harrow was framed in a phony drug bust.
- Jayne has 15 years experience as a senior broadcast TV producer / director and I have 12 years as an award winning stills photographer.
- prominence accorded to Jennifer Jayne?
- Jayne, Vasco da Gama and his Successors, chapters 25-32 (London, 1910); and Otis Cary, A History of Christianity in Japan (2 vols., London, 1909).
- Richard Blackwell) was a fashion designer in the 1950s, designing for the likes of Jayne Mansfield and Jane Russell.Advertisement
- Jayne Mansfield: Not to be confused with Marilyn Monroe, the 50's other buxom blonde who was all but a household name, Mansfield was even bigger and blonder than Monroe, but not quite A-list.
- The article Feng Shui Color Schemes from HGTV includes an excerpt from Jayne M.
- As the daughter of Hollywood icon Jayne Mansfield and Hungarian bodybuilder Mickey Hargitay, Mariska is no stranger to life in the limelight.
- Kids and Money: Giving Them the Savvy to Succeed Financially by Jayne A.
- Dynamic tops include the Sophia tank and the Jayne halter.Advertisement
- During the first round that the bras showed up they appeared on the bodies of vixens such as Marilyn Monroe and Jayne Mansfield in the 1950s.
- Other members of their crew included the Preacher, the Doctor, his sister, Inara, Jayne and Kaylee, their engineer.