Jax sentence example
- I've got a bad feeling about this Jax.
- I say imminent, but although Tim did OK, Jax got caught in traffic from hell.
- veg chopping, and Jax was in charge of rice.
- Good sous chefs and conversationalists in Alison and Karen for the veg chopping, and Jax was in charge of rice.
- Sonya Blade's direct superior, Major Jackson Briggs (known simply as "Jax" to most) is a Special Forces officer and the first African American combatant to appear in the series.Advertisement
- The muscular Jax is known for his impressive physique and bionic arms.
- In 2001, Naughty Dog became an exclusive subsidiary of Sony Computer Entertainment and began another successful franchise, Jax and Daxter.
- This state capital game was first published by Jax Ltd. Inc. in 2007.
- Sequence for Kids: This easy-to-play game by Jax Ltd. Inc. requires no reading and is excellent for children aged three to six years old.
- For GH, couple fans may include Luke and Laura (Spencer), Liason (Jason Morgan and Elizabeth Webber), Jarly (Jason Morgan and Carly Corinthos), J&B (Jasper Jax and Brenda Barrett) etc. There are also pairing haters.Advertisement
- While romance remained integral to the show's storylines, whether it was Brenda being torn between her mobster lover Sonny Corinthos and her corporate raider Jasper Jax, the dark tones of the show continued.
- A daily update may include speculation about storylines as well as engaging the reader with call to action questions: Will Carly discover Jax's secret?
- Jax Party Rentals is another thriving business specializing in Jacksonville party rentals.
- While GT and Jax specializes in all things classy and formal, Rollin Rita's is casual fun for kids, family reunions, company picnics and anything else you can dream up as a reason to play outside.
- If you want something playful and fun for an all-kid event, look no further than Bounce Around Jax, a local business specializing in inflatable bouncer rentals.Advertisement